"Each new life...
No matter how fragile or brief...
Forever changes the world."
Our goal is to make sure ALL BABIES ARE SLEEPING SAFELY.
815-293-SIDS (7437) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org PO Box 24, Bourbonnais, IL 60914
July 9, 2016 at Oak Springs Golf Club in St. Anne, IL
September 25, 2016 at the Perry Farm in Bourbonnais, IL
October 2016 at the American Lutheran Church in Bourbonnais, IL
Here are some suggestions:
* Educate yourself and share your knowledge. Spread the word about ways to
reduce the risk of SIDS, suffocation and other accidental infant deaths.
* Find a way to memorialize your baby's life (or the baby of someone you care
* Reach out to a family who has lost a baby.
* Hang up PINK and BLUE ribbons outside your home or business.
* Find am Awareness or Memory Walk or Run to take part in.
* Take part in the Wave of Light on October 15th by lighting a candle in honor of
all losses from 7-8pm in your time zone.
** Because of Cody... would love for all local businesses to take part in our Pin-Up
Campaign during the month of October. It's a SIMPLE fundraiser, that raises
money and awareness about SIDS and keeping babies safe while they sleep!
Click on this link to get all of the details about Because of Cody...'s Pin-Up Campaign.